©2013 McDonald MVP, LLC. The foregoing is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute a valid offer. This map is an artist’s description only and is not to scale. Obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and the Public Offering Statement for The Views at Highlands Cove, a Condominium, or Turning Leaf, a Condominium, and read them before signing anything. No Federal agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of this property. McDonald MVP, LLC does not guarantee the obligations of unaffiliated builders who build and sell homes in Highlands Cove. Purchase of a lot, condominium or home in the Highlands Cove community does not include rights to or grant use of the golf course or any golfing facilities, clubhouse, dining, tennis, swimming, ponds or other amenity shown or mentioned in any Highlands Cove material. McDonald MVP, LLC is not obligated to complete any of the improvements shown or mentioned in any Highlands Cove material. Refer to a written Contract to Purchase for the obligations of McDonald MVP, LLC. Dimensions, boundaries, location and availability are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.
As Highland Cove Realty, our salespeople and employees commit to the following:
• Providing equal professional service to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or other protected status of any prospective client, consumer or resident of any community;
• Keeping informed about fair housing laws and practices, thereby expanding upon our customers’ and clients’ opportunities;
• Demonstrating through advertising and the media that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded;
• Informing our clients and customers about our rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws;
• Documenting our efforts to provide equal professional service whenever possible;
• Respecting the diversity and differences within our customer base, and remaining informed on those differences in order to provide Truly Remarkable Service;
• Taking a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspiring to follow the letter and spirit of the law;
• Committing to continue in the development and implementation of fair housing practices in accordance with our leadership role in the real estate profession; and
• Refusing to tolerate non-compliance.
The NRT Fair Housing Pledge is adapted from the Personal Commitment developed by the National Association of Realtors, published in Fair Housing: Shared Neighborhoods, Equal Opportunities, 2004 edition.