Old Edwards Club offers the finest in club lifestyle with a relaxed, family environment. Its Tom Jackson-designed golf course is an architectural marvel that cascades along the Eastern Continental Divide in the mountains of Western North Carolina. But the Old Edwards Club—and the Old Edwards Inn & Spa—have more to offer than just spectacular rounds of golf. For more information about the Club, Inn and Spa—and everything they have to offer— download the Old Edwards Club PDF.
- Outdoor heated mineral pool
- Clay tennis courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms
- The Grill Room Restaurant and Bar in the Clubhouse with panoramic dining veranda
- A fireside patio offering views of the first tee and 9th green
- A fully-stocked golf shop
- Access to a private boardroom for meetings and private functions
- Members of Old Edwards Club also receive year-round privileges and discounts at the Four-Star Old Edwards Inn and Spa.
The 2017 Old Edwards Club Activities Calendar is now available. View the calendar by clicking here.
To contact us and learn more about Old Edwards Club as well as the properties available around it, please call 828-482-1274 or click here.